AIM
AcidSage

Avoidance Ball Avoidance Ball

Concept good, looks bad

This could have been a good game but the controls get harder as you go through and simply it looks like crap.

deadman245 responds:

I agree that it looks like crap. I was trying more to get the actionscript down, my artistic skills that I don't have will come later. As for the controls they were meant to. You don't want a set definition of controls do you? I personally liked that you had to change playing styles on different levels. In any case thanks for the review. Glad you liked the concept.

Bright in the screenCHAOS Bright in the screenCHAOS

its portal with red guys

Very interesting with a over all creepiness. I love this game, and by extension you. The screens just give that Glados omniscient feeling mixed with zombie game.

HapPie responds:

It's like Portal but without the portals and with enemies.
And without GLaDOS, just some screens that help you out.

And without cake.
And no companion cube around.

Yep.
It's portal with red guys.

Punch Tom Out Punch Tom Out

Great!

If you ever get the time I really hope you make another where you fight the whole NG staff and a few mods as well.

Jump Over Stuff Jump Over Stuff

Could have been good

But it just didn't have enough quality to really be great. A more refined remake could be good.

Epsilon Epsilon

Wow one hell of a brain puzzle.

This game really brings out the ingenuity of a person. Well done.

Music Catch Music Catch

No words can describe it...

I love the song beyond all means and the game play is just a nearly constant barrage of those shapes. Just beautiful.

inuyasha sit the game inuyasha sit the game

Could have been much better.

You could have put a hold function so for the longer you clicked the harder the sit would be. The drawing was almost crap. Thats pretty much it. Almost good, but just not a good presentation.

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

It was too strong for me to handle...

I fought hard till he came back as a skull. I got to level 4 but was beating. Still awesome game.

Joogler Joogler

A poor try at a game.

The reaction and angle of the deflection was way off. I dont see this as a good game.

Newgrounds Levels Newgrounds Levels

Awsome!

You have no idea how many noobs are gona be looking at this 24/7 so the dont mess up lol.