AIM
AcidSage

What's Going On Here? What's Going On Here?

Anyone else see George Jetson?

Its really funny, but there could have gone further for at least 2 or more minuets.

MyKindOfFlash responds:

Ha ha, I see George Jetson now you mention it! Is it too late to go back and change it? And I think two more minutes added to this and this would have been blammed, ha ha.

Lil' Hoots Lil' Hoots

Everything was great, but...

It felt like I was watching the FlapJack but with birds.

Junior Junior

A family is born

Please tell me (even if its a lie) Jerry's gonna come back from the dead and exact is revenge on all those who hurt him.

Avoidance Ball Avoidance Ball

Concept good, looks bad

This could have been a good game but the controls get harder as you go through and simply it looks like crap.

deadman245 responds:

I agree that it looks like crap. I was trying more to get the actionscript down, my artistic skills that I don't have will come later. As for the controls they were meant to. You don't want a set definition of controls do you? I personally liked that you had to change playing styles on different levels. In any case thanks for the review. Glad you liked the concept.

Bright in the screenCHAOS Bright in the screenCHAOS

its portal with red guys

Very interesting with a over all creepiness. I love this game, and by extension you. The screens just give that Glados omniscient feeling mixed with zombie game.

HapPie responds:

It's like Portal but without the portals and with enemies.
And without GLaDOS, just some screens that help you out.

And without cake.
And no companion cube around.

Yep.
It's portal with red guys.

Punch Tom Out Punch Tom Out

Great!

If you ever get the time I really hope you make another where you fight the whole NG staff and a few mods as well.

FP - Winter's Chill FP - Winter's Chill

Needs to be in a RPG

It just gives the feeling that your in a old town asking around for quest.

Fr0zEnPh0eNiX responds:

Yay!

That is exactly what I was going for. Fwew.

techno pacman techno pacman

When I hear this...

It feels like theres a shower of power pellets going on me :P. It just could have been longer.

Ants in a Better Place Ants in a Better Place

Putting it on my 360

Hearing this on a 360 game would drastically change the mood of it. This is some really good work man.

Gillenium responds:

I'm not sure how it would fit in among my games... Gears of War, Crackdown, Halo 3... can't really picture blowing people away to this, haha. Although you just reminded me that I need to try this song and my other ones in Audiosurf. Thanks for the review!

Luis Luis

Simply lulz

I wish you drew a bite mark on the lolly. Besides that its stunningly kewl.

Zero Banner Zero Banner

Love it!

Always a fan of zero and it looks really good. The only thing that gets me is the top left area where the red and blue could have gone more; it may have interfered with the lettering I assume. Still I love it.

Zanjo responds:

I originally had another C4D render placed that was spiral like but it just didn't fit well with the flow of the burst render that is in there at the moment. Good C4D renders are hard to find. Thanks for the comments =)